Saturday, September 20, 2008

In a World of her Own

Adalyn has been saying so many clever or funny things lately--I thought I should start typing them out and writing them down somewhere so we can look back and laugh about them one day!

Earlier this week I was lying in bed with her, during her naptime. The phone started ringing and after the second ring she held out her hand and said "Just dont worry about it" I said.."what?" she said "The Phone. Dont worry about it." So i didn't, i just stayed right there beside her!

This same week I picked her up from Parents morning out. There was only one other boy there. The teacher told me he was crying for his mommy and Adalyn walked over and sat next to him, put her arm around him and said "I promise your mommy will get you" Awww, we were so proud!

The next video sums up the next funny moment! I put adalyn in this little tye-dyed outfit...chris said "What in the world does she have on?" She went outside and played with him a while---Chris came in and said "you have to see what she is doing" She was hugging the dogwood in the yard saying "My favorite tree in the whole world" Our little tree hugger, complete with the outfit!
http://www.viddler.com/explore/kstarnes/videos/9/

3 comments:

Rob Dennie said...

Kristina-the dr. didn't think it was his tear duct since it was in both eyes-but it went away in a day. your little girl is so cute. I am going to start working a little in a few weeks (I really liked being off!) Glad to hear from you.

Olivia Grace said...

This age is so fun!!!

heatherchelsea said...

Kris, I am so mad that you didn't tell me about this blog!!! Also, I am going to kick your tail if you don't come and see me in AR soon! Adalyn is getting so big! She is absolutely gorgeous and I am so proud that she is a tree hugger! I miss yall more than you can know! Hugs & kisses to all of you! LOVE~